Top 10 Drupal CMS Features
Drupal is an open-source CMS (Content Management System) platform powering several websites. Large collections of themes and modules make it easier to build a website fastly. The following are some best features why Drupal has been the most usable CMS platform.
- Drupal CMS doesn’t require any license or royalty.
- Rapid and Agile Performance of Web 2.0 Development reduce development time.
- 30000+ modules available in community to help you quickly add features to your website.
- Drupal CMS is known for its strong security, reliability and updates.
- Work from 1 page to unlimited pages while never transform anything.
- 100% free open source programming.
- Capable substance creation and co-operation is Drupal’s Heart.
- Work with eCommerce, CRM, APIs modules.
- Drupal allows you to categorize your content through URL addresses, paths, making your own lists. This structure makes for easy management, search and reuse of the content.
- Interpersonal interaction coordination is broadly used to enable you to draw in with a more extensive scope of group of onlookers. Drupal likewise permits collaborating with outer media and document benefits as well